So here it is. My list of 30 things that I would like to do before I’m 30. It will probably change over the next few years, but as of now – this is it.
- Have a photography art showing
- Sell one of my photos
- Have a professional Photography site that is up to date
- Do some WORK as a photographer, i.e. GET PAID!
Run a Half Marathon– (October 15, 2011)
- Run a Marathon
- Have 10K in an emergency savings, 5K saved for travel and no debt
Move to a place that satisfies my need for Art, Music, Diversity, Food, Outdoors, and Nightlife– Seattle!
- Learn to sew and create a one of a kind piece of clothing
- Have a job that’s challenges me, causes me to be creative, and allows me to travel
- Do the splits vertical, yoga pose called “stick” and handstand, against wall
- Create a recipe all my own
- Have a six pack at one point
Get a tattoo… or two!
- Go on a backpacking adventure
- See Europe
- Hang glide
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently… again!
- Create my own logo
- Become experienced in graphic design
Go to Coachella
- Paint a piece of art for my home
- Learn to relax and truly BE in the moment, do this through yoga, meditation, etc.
- Take two months off to travel– experience culture and live out of a backpack
- Solo an airplane
- Buy a house
- Learn everything about wine
- Knit a beanie
- And most importantly… be thankful every day that I have a wonderful group of people who I love in my life, do my best to live with no expectations, and love without expecting anything in return
Some fun facts about me!
- Born and raised in Palmer, Alaska
- I have traveled to New Zealand (twice), the Cook Islands, Peru, Tahiti, Mexico, Bahamas and a lot of places around the US. Hopefully I will be adding a lot more to this list soon!
- I have been bungy jumping and sky diving
- I run Half Marathons and Triathlons – hopefully a full Marathon on day
- I’m in love with Photography. Everything about it.
- I have a passion for food. Eating it, cooking it, enjoying it – expecially with people I love.
- I have driven 3 different Volvos – I think I like them.
- I am a ninja. Well not quite a ninja, but I did receive my 2nd degree black belt at age 13.
- I was home schooled until the 7th grade